- A condition of being accepted into a SuperSeries Hockey event is that ALL teams outside of the 80-mile radius must book rooms through the designated event block. No other rates (including corporate/ AAA/government rates), discounts, or hotel reward points regardless of how acquired, will be allowed. No exceptions.
- The team block must be reserved six (6) weeks prior to the start of the event. Individual player/family rooms must be booked by six (6) weeks before the event. Failure to follow proper procedure will result in removal from the event and forfeiture of event fees.
- Complimentary rooms are not guaranteed. Complimentary rooms are awarded based on actual nights paid for in the team block, not reservations booked. One (1) complimentary guest room will be provided per team per night for every 16 guest rooms booked through the team block. Complimentary rooms are awarded on a per-night pick-up basis over the tournament dates. The complimentary room is applied to the 16th room reserved by the team. Teams that appear to qualify for a complimentary room will receive an email with instructions the week of the event on how to designate the recipient of the complimentary room. Please make sure all rooms for coach(es) are booked prior to the cutoff date. Please note that the complimentary guest room will be required to check in with a credit card. The comp room night(s) will be awarded at checkout. NOTE: The hotel(s) credit(s) eligible stays back to the credit card in the days following the event.
- Individual cancellations will be accepted by the hotels until 72 hours (3 days) prior to the arrival of the team. Individual cancellations AFTER 72 hours of arrival will be considered a “No Show” and will be charged for one room night plus tax. Early departures (parties checking out earlier than the departure date originally requested) are subject to fees determined by the hotel (typically one night’s room and tax).
- If teams cancel more than 50% of their entire room block within one (1) week of the event start date, they will be subject to charges for one night per room plus tax, for their entire block of rooms originally listed on the rooming list. Any team will be at risk of removal from the event with no refund of fees.
NOTE: If the team contact is not traveling with the team, please email email@example.com with the name of the person available for any questions or concerns during the event.
Hotel Reservation Process
Creating a hotel team block:
- The team contact will receive an email with the Booking Link to create the team room block at least 6-8 weeks before the event.
- Click the link at the bottom of the email to view all available hotels. Select the VIEW RATES tab to view the number of rooms available at a particular hotel.
- To block a specific hotel for your team, select the HOLD BLOCK tab to open the group block information form.
- Indicate the total number of rooms needed for each night with the tournament dates from the drop-down box NOTE: the initial block reservation will allow for a maximum of 18 rooms; once the initial block reservations (18 rooms) are full, please contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional rooms.
- Complete the group contact information on the form.
- Select PLACE ROOM ON HOLD to complete the reservation block.
- The team contact will receive an email with the individual player/family hotel booking link that should be forwarded to the team – this is the official team block link that will be used to determine complimentary room(s).
Reserving individual rooms:
- The team contact should forward the individual team booking link (received after completing the steps above) to the players/families.
- Players/Families click the team booking link from the email to reserve their individual room using their personal information.
- Once they complete their individual reservation, the player/family will receive a confirmation email and their reservation will show on the team reservation list.